Items from Ebay Store

red
Red rose
gold
Gold rose
copper
Copper rose

понедельник, 18 мая 2015 г.



Introduction.
 So long time I was struggling with my laziness to start a blog about our wrought craft. And today is definitely a special day - I won! 


So let's introduce myself.
My name is Gadzhi and I'm running a studio of jewellery forging MetalArt. It's our family craft: there are working my cousins. My business is design and marketing.

Together we create original hand crafted roses and other flowers.

So...welcome to my blog, there will many interesting posts with colourful pictures of wrought iron sculptures.
Cheers! ^_^

PS: Our studio is located in Russland :-)
PPS: Don't be angry if you find any grammatical mistakes in my posts - I'm not a native speaker :-D The only exam I passed 10 out of 10 was "Speaking", so I can only bla bla...
Ok, enough for today :-)

Cheers ^^
Gadzhi Mak.
@MetalArtSt



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий