Items from Ebay Store

red
Red rose
gold
Gold rose
copper
Copper rose

пятница, 29 мая 2015 г.

How I came to the idea of creating of luminous metal roses


I always enjoyed looking at red-hot metal just taken out of a furnace.
Red hot metal sculpture


Especially I like how red-hot rosebud looks.
 So once I decided to imitate this beautiful effect.
I started searching the Internet and found out special paint, based on photo-luminophore. This material is used in different ways: nail industry, body art, art painting, airbrushing cars, internal design and etc. You just need to take an appropriate basis lacker.



So how it works: luminophore charges from any source of daylight and then glows in the dark. by default it has green colour, but there are different pigments added to the material so that you get a necessary colour:
Luminous Car PaintLuminous Bodyart

  I uses red, blue and white colours for painting our wrought iron roses
Here are some photos of such steel roses:


Blue Metal RoseBlue Rose Luminous

Red Metal RoseLuminous Rose


Of course, a photo-camera can't transfer a beauty of the glow - in real it looks much more spectacular.
Girls go crazy when see such roses glowing in the dark. I've checked, and not one time :-))
 
And my favourite colour is white-blue. I call this rose "Shy Flare" because it reminds me of blue sky full of stars. ^_^
 
White Metal RoseBlue Metal Rose

So, if you want to surprise girls/ women with something extra ordinary: a luminous wrought iron rose is definitely great solution.
Well, a metal rose sculpture is good by itself- you don't have to give her flowers every time, because it doesn't wither :-D

Our luminous wrought iron roses are available on different store places.
Welcome!
Cheers,
@MetalArtSt

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий